COVID 19 PROTOCOLS FOR REALTORS ST LUCIA
- Where possible agents and their employees should work from home.
- If required to go to the office, visits to the office should be rotated where possible, and if it is essential for more than one person to be in the office at the same time, social distance must be maintained at all times.
- Office surfaces such as phones, photocopier buttons, door handles should be wiped regularly with recognized sanitation.
- Clients should not be encouraged to come to the office, but where it is necessary social distance must be maintained and masks worn.
- Printed material should not be given to them.
- Staff should thoroughly wash hands with soap and water on a regular basis
- Tradesmen when making requisite repairs at villas or offices should wear disposable gloves and masks
Details of the protocol will be sent to the clients before the viewing/meeting.
- Email property details prior to viewing. The client can print their own details, or use device to view. They should not be given printed details from the agent.
- Avoid any occupants being at the property at the time of the viewing.
- Clients meet the agent at the property in their own vehicle, and wait in the vehicle until the agent is ready for the viewing.
- Hand sanitizer should be provided by the agent
- Clients and agents must wear masks and social distancing should be observed. 2 metre (6ft rule)
- Limit the number of people at the property – ideally no more than two people viewing together with agent, and co broke agent where relevant. It is suggested that children are not present at viewings.
- Agents should open all internal doors prior to the viewing to minimize surface contact
- Clients must stay with the agent during the viewing and be guided by them and not wander off into other areas of the property.
- Clients must not touch any surfaces in the home.
- For purposes of contact tracing if relevant. – Agents will ensure they keep records of clients who are viewing property, with full contact details.